Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Character Trading Cards - Cont.



My wonderful aide made a suggestion as I was showing her the Character Trading Cards about 3 minutes before my lesson. She said it would be cute to have them use the card to draw and write about their Halloween costume - the Character they would be on Halloween. Then they could make the character out of art materials. So, I changed my plans on the spot and my students loved it!

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Those are just too cute!
Ashleigh's Education Journey

Julie Goode said...

What an adorable idea! Love the pictures!
-Julie
The Techie Teacher

albina N muro said...

She said it would be cute to have them use the card to draw and write about their Halloween costume - the Character they would be on Halloween. Trade With Trust

jowdjbrown said...

Given the timing, these non-normalities are attributed to the role of HFT in financial markets."VIP Forex Account

jowdjbrown said...

I am only willing to trade with people who live in the United States, unfortunately I've had too much trouble trying to ship things internationally.trading options binaires

Richard C. Lambert said...

as

Post a Comment